Prosp. Svobody, 15 – Etnography Museum (former Galician Saving's Bank building)
Leonard Marconi was a sculptor and building decorator, professor at the Higher Technical School in Lviv.
Polish lawyer, politician, Deputy of Halychyna Parliament and the Austrian Parliament, President of Lviv (1896-1905).
- Władysław Stesłowicz – Polish politician, public figure, economist. Government commisioner of Lviv in 1918-1919.
Media artist, researcher of Lviv and Ukrainian avant-garde, independent curator, architect. For the most part, he lives and works in Lviv, but also travels extensively.
An artist, author of paper cut art, installations, objects, and artbooks, an interior designer. Lives and works in Lviv.
Media Archive Materials
- Ethnography and Artistic Crafts Museum of the Institute for Ethnography, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Svobody boulevard with view on Museum of Ethnography and Crafts
- Svobody Boulevard with View on Grand Hotel
- Trolleybus MTB-82D of the route №4: Mitskevycha square - SKA stadium on Lenina avenue (Svobody avenue now)
- Trolleybus "Kyiv-4" of the route №1 Railway Station - Mitskevycha square on its way back to the train station
- Counsel at the Museum of Ethnography and Art Crafts
- Svobody avenue
- Portrait at Svobody Avenue
- Passers at Svobody Avenue
- Board of fame on I. Pidkovy Square
- Svoboda Avenue