Vul. Drukarska, 06a – residential buiding

ID: 2344
The four-storied stone house is the former rear building of Khodzenkovichovska (Chodzenkowiczowska) townhouse, which dates to 17th–19th centuries. It has acquired its present appearance after the dismantling of a neighbouring building from the western side, where a part of vul. Drukarska was located. The building is a listed architectural monument of national significance #1291 according to the resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Ukrainian SSR number 442 dated August 24, 1979. Today it is a residential building, some of its premises are rented by Massandra Cafe with wine tasting hall.