Vul. Vyshenskoho, 32 – residential building

ID: 444

The apartment house was constructed in 1925-1926. It was in ownership of Stankiewicz family, one of its members was also its designer. At first it was a two-story Art Deco building with Neoclassicist elements, another floor was added in postwar years. It is a monument of architecture of local significance no. 1217.



  1. State Archive of Lviv Oblast (DALO) 2/1/1762: 7, 8
  2. Львів. Туристичний путівник, (Львів: Центр Європи, 1999), 356
  3. Lwów. Ilustrowany przewodnik, (Lwów: Centrum Europy –Wrocław: Via Nowa, 2001), 214-215