Prosp. Shevchenka, 13 – former City Casino building
This building, located between the prospect and vul. Nyzhankivskoho, was built for the City Casion in 1874-1876. Designed by Filip Pokutynski and Ludwik Wierzbicki, it is an example of historicist architecture (italian neorenaissance), and is an architectural monument of local significance (No. 402-M). Since 2009, Lviv Region Universal Scientific Library is housed here.
Media Archive Materials