- Aleksander Wat
- Oleksandr Korniychuk – A Ukrainian writer, playwright, political figure. Head of the Organizing Committee of the Lviv Organization of the Union of Soviet Writers of Ukraine in 1939–1940.
- Dovid Kenigsberg – A Jewish Yiddish-speaking poet and translator.
Stepan Tudor (1892–1941)
Ukrainian writer, literary critic, publicist, philosopher and political figure.
- Petro Karmanskyi – A Ukrainian writer.
- Vasyl Pachovskyi – A Ukrainian writer.
- Yaroslav Tsurkovskyi – A Ukrainian psychologist and writer. Secretary of the Organizing Committe of the Lviv Organization of the Union of Soviet Writers of Ukraine; *editor of the magazine "Literatura ta mystetsvo" (Literature and Art).
- Mykola Matiyiv-Melnyk – A Ukrainian writer.
- Władysław Broniewski – A Polish writer.
- Wasilewska Wanda (1905-1964)
- Tadeusz Boy-Żeleński – A Polish writer, translator, publicist.
- Alter Kacyzne – A Jewish Yiddish-speaking writer and photographer.
- Leon Pasternak – A Polish writer.
– A Polish writer.
His real name is Pesach Stark.
- Adam Ważyk – A Polish writer.
- Jerzy Borejsza – A Polish writer.